Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wimbledon Whites and Trophy Gold

Slightly tenuous link, but hey, I tried....

Seriously though, Andy Murray winning Wimbledon was Kat's inspiration for the window believe it or not.
Those whites mixed with a dash of gold make for a nice bright window.

Light and Bright
From right to left -
M&S white skirt £4
Next Signature sequin halterneck £12
Gold and sequin trim silk skirt (new) £30
Karen Millen floral halter neck top £14
M&S gold sequin skirt £6
LK Bennett white top £6
White lace detail skirt £7
Zara gold shimmer top £5
Gold leather plaited belt £4

Who'd have though Andy Murray could help design a pretty window?!

(oh and I gratuitous photo of my home grown strawberries as I am pretty pleased with myself. But you cannot buy these in the shop, seeing as they have been eaten now. Tasty.)


Bye for now
BG



No comments:

Post a Comment