Friday 12 July 2013

Whos shoes? Ralph Lauren's of course!

 
This is all about how once again some lovely shoes have come in which do not fit me....

Beautiful brown tweedish (That is a real word....now) flat have been donated, boxed and I want them. but I can't have them, so you can have them. See. I share.

The American fashion designer is well known for his preppy look, but also his well tailored garments for both men and woman.

These
Ralph Lauren shoes would look great with some sharp tailored trousers. Doesn't really matter what colour as the shoes seem to work with most we tried (even lemon yellow jeans!)
Size 7 (eur 40)
All boxed up and ready to go.
They are a size 7 (eur 40) and have hardly any wear on the upper. The sole is worn, however, but still perfectly acceptable to prance down the street singing "I have new shoes I have new shoes, you don't, I do, I have new shoes...."
For sale for £50



*sigh* One day I shall get shoes that fit me!

Bye for now
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment