Friday 6 December 2013

Who wants NEW Miu Miu Shoes?

WE DO!
A miracle has happened today. The once in a lifetime, rarest of the rare, magical moments has happened. A pair of designer shoes has been donated IN MY SIZE!!!! REJOICE REJOICE! Praise be, hurrah and hallelujah!


You might be thinking, well why are you telling us as you are surely going to buy them....Well no. Sadly they might fit ON my feet, but I cannot walk in them. Barely stand.
So my rejoicing might be a bit eager, but I just couldn't help myself. Especially as they are Miu Miu which is one of my (and ours at BGreen) favourite labels.

The young and more fun than Prada, offshoot seems to produce lush shoes every season.
These are not current season, but we think they will never go out of fashion. Too pretty to be dated!

It was like unwrapping a present when these came in. (And they are gift aided which, I fear I am beginning to repeat myself on but I really must, adds 25% of the selling price as extra money to Trinity Hospice!)

Time to unwrap the shoes....
Even the box is nice


TA DA! Just look at those beauties!



These Fluro pink "Calzature Donna" sandals could be yours for £300
Size 7 1/2 (eur 40 1/2)
The heel is 4 inches high with a platform at the front.
BRAND NEW
Still in the shoe bags in the box.




Please come and buy them so I don't keep trying them on and sighing that I can't walk in them!

Bye for now
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment