Monday 20 May 2013

Take a walk on the Wildside....

Of course you all guessed it.
Animal Print!

I love a bit of Leopard print myself (might be the Essex girl in me trying to come out) and whenever we do prints in the window things sell pretty quick, which is the whole idea in the first place!

Calvin Klein Men's shoes £50


It was the Calvin Klein shoes which started the ball rolling and then we got these awesome shoes in. All of which I LOVE. Really wanted the zebra heeled boots, but alas, wrong size (as ever!).

Boots £20, Leopard KG £15, Glitter heels £16


Found some lovely glam print dresses and a brand new Ted Baker men's suit for £100 and voila. Brook Green has gone all jungle. *cue urban jungle references*



I think these 2 outfits below, are my faves and with the (new) snake print dress at a bargain £16 and the leather belt £10, that's a great summer look for under £30. Can't go wrong!


In the words of Lou Reed - "So hey babe, take walk on the wildside, do do do do doodoo...."

Bye for now
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment