Thursday 1 August 2013

Tiny Dior Shoes Donated

I do love it when Dior gets donated. I mean who wouldn't?!

Christian Doir brogue-esque shoes for a lady with tiny feet. (Totally not me then with my size 8 sasqush feet....pah!)
Size 4 (eur 37) these brown shoes have been re soled and are simple and beautifully made.


No damage to them at all. Although I would change up the laces for some neon. But that's because I do love a pop of colour.
Phwoooar for Dior! £70 shoes



Wikipedia tells me that it was "Founded in 1946 by the eponymous designer Christian Dior, today the company designs and retails ready-to-wear, leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry, timepieces, fragrance, make-up, and skincare products while also maintaining its tradition as a creator of recognized haute-couture (under the Christian Dior Couture division). " So now you know.

And now you just know that if you tiny feet you can come and spend £70 on them and make everyone jealous of your great taste in shoes.

Bye for now

BG

No comments:

Post a Comment