Monday 5 August 2013

Summer Holidays!

The childern having finished school for 6 weeks (oh how I wish I could have 6 weeks off! Miss those times. Although I think I just said I was bored all the time when I was off back in the day. I feel old now...) keep them amused with this....

A lovely tricycle. Better than a scooter.
Cleaned up and it even has ribbons on the handlebars.
£20

It even has a handle so they can't escape your clutches, and a little holding space at the back.
They should make these adult size. We all want one!
Keep fit and look cool on a trike!

We also have lots of new childrens books from 50p each.
That will keep them quiet for a bit.

Finally, we have board games from £1 including Pictionary, Cluedo and the classic Monopoly, as well as some new SceneIt dvd games, priced at £5.

Bye for now
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment