Tuesday 21 January 2014

I'm in love with my Car (Books)

Vrooooooom! Vroooooooooooom!
(Any excuse for a quick ooogle of Roger Taylor...Lush...ahem, where was I? Ahh yes...)


Well as you can guess, this is motor related. Motorsport related to be a bit more precise. This pile of books is just teasing me as I love Grand Prix, (British GP Blog) fast cars, and this is what they are all about.
To start with we have books on recent years motorsport priced from £2 - £6 each.


These Antique Car Auction catalogs are full of amazing and beautiful (and expensive!) cars, and if anyone reading this can afford to buy a few, I will gladly take some off their hands ;)
£18 each. 


Fancy building your own racing machine? Well we have book that can tell you How To. 
Or how about reviews of the F2 year or F1 or Formula Renault...We have them too...£4 each.  


And finally, some books, in French, talking about Le Man and Monte Carlo and these are £6 each.
Don't forget ony 2 months to go till F1 starts up again! Hurrah!


Vroooom vroooom vrooooooooooom!


Bye for now
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment